- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- 2 cups uncooked pasta, I used radiatore
- 1 small red onion
- 1 and 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 small cucumber
- 1/2 cup black or kalamata olives
- Feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- Thoroughly wash the vegetables and then dry.
- Boil the pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, chop the romaine lettuce and place in a bowl. Thinly slice the red onion and separate into sections. Alternatively, you can chop up the onion for the salad.
- Slice the cucumber into thin slices. (I like the peel on, but peel first if desired).
- Halve the cherry tomatoes, and slice the olives.
- Toss everything together.
- For the dressing, combine all of the ingredients in a re-sealable jar and shake until combined. Pour over the salad and toss to combine.
- Drain the pasta and run under cold water until cool. Add the pasta into the salad and toss once more.
- Crumble feta cheese over the salad to desired amount.