Greek Salad Quinoa Bowls ( Greek Recipes )
- 1 cup quinoa, dry
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 6 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- simple vinaigrette (to taste)
- Combine the quinoa and two cups of water in a medium saucepan over medium high heat until boiling. Reduce to a simmer, and continue cooking until all the water is absorbed, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- After quinoa has cooled, combine with the veggies and feta.
- Top with simple vinaigrette to taste (about half the original recipe makes for great flavor without being too much).