ROASTED RED PEPPER AND ARTICHOKE HUMMUS
- 1 can of Goya chickpeas [29 oz]
- 1 jar of marinated artichokes [6 oz]
- 1/4 cup of roasted red peppers [from a jar as well]
- garlic to taste
- sesame seeds to tast
- Drain and rinse your chickpeas.
- Add them to a food processor with a little bit of garlic and sesame seeds.
- Pulse until they are pureed but not completely smooth.
- Add your artichokes a little at a time, including the liquid that is the jar.
- Pulse for about 30 seconds and then add your red peppers.
- Mix until smooth and stop.
- Remove and put in a resealable container.
- Good for up to two weeks. [Store in the fridge.]